6.25.2008

Forced to slow down ...

Photobucket

On Monday morning I dropped Jono off at school and then headed up to drop the car off to get serviced. Alia and I then walked home. It took us about an hour. I always forget how much I love just walking, looking at flowers, chatting with Alia, watching her ride her scooter with abandon. Having no where to be at no particular time ...

Don't get me wrong. I enjoy life. I love the things we are involved in. But this was an unexpected surprise on a day I was forced to slow down !

Of course I had my camera with me and snapped a bunch of flower shots. I'll be posting them over the next few days !!


4 comments:

Mari June 25, 2008 at 10:43 AM  

Sometimes we all need to be forced to slow down. I like that shot!

Anonymous June 25, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

That is a beautiful photo!

I need to slow down...perhaps I should have my truck serviced? ;-)

Stacy June 26, 2008 at 12:10 AM  

Beautiful shot! I love to slow down and look at the flowers and world around you. That is one of my favorite things about photography, I think. I get to look at the small beautiful things in this world.

Cheri June 26, 2008 at 1:01 AM  

Sometimes it is nice to just slow down. It's so much easier to enjoy all the little things.
Love the flower!

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP