6.16.2008

I've decided what to do ... maybe

Photobucket

This whole blog situation has been driving me crazy. I love being part of the blogging community but after making my blog private, I've pretty much killed that ! I've been debating what to do. I love sharing parts of my life and having that back and forth dialog with people but after I got that creepy comment, I just didn't feel right about having the photos of the kids open to the whole world anymore. But I still want to post them for family and friends over seas because they love it and that's why I started my blog in the first place !!

In the middle of the night, ok maybe it was early this morning while I was hitting the snooze button on my mobile phone for an HOUR (!), I came up with this idea. I'll post to my flowers blog ! My photos will be mostly flowers but every now and then I'll throw in updates of my paintings, projects and organizing ideas. Then I can still participate in the various photo fun day things ... like Best Shot Monday, and Theme Thursday !

So ... go ahead and add this blog to your readers if you are interested ... if you aren't so totally irritated by this whole process that you just want to throw your hands up in the air and never read any of my blogs again !!!

I've removed everyone I don't know in real life from my other blog. Please don't be offended. I really feel the need to be cautious ! I hope this solution works for everyone !!

And now, I need to go make lunches. I'll be back later to visit all of my bloggy friends so you know where to visit from now on ... And I can't wait to get back to posting more regularly !!

15 comments:

Mari June 16, 2008 at 9:47 AM  

Hi Bonnie - I'm here! I'm sorry that you are having to deal with all these issues. I have never had that problem and hope I never do.

Cheri June 16, 2008 at 10:02 AM  

I'm here too Bonnie. I completely understand why you did what you did!
Hope this works better for you- because we would miss you a ton!

Cherdecor June 16, 2008 at 10:23 AM  

Bonnie, I didn't know where you went or what has been going on. I am sorry about all the trouble you have been having. I have been having a lot of health issues recently and haven't been on top of my game here either.

Wishing you well,
Cheryl

Cherdecor June 16, 2008 at 10:25 AM  

Oh, I forgot to say that I found you on Cheri's blog.

Terri June 16, 2008 at 11:08 AM  

I'm so glad you're still around. I would miss you. I also hope that this idea works for you!

Rose June 16, 2008 at 3:12 PM  

Hey Bonnie,

Sorry to hear you had trouble with your other blog. But I'm glad you got this one up.
I had a couple weird comments and pondered what I would do and decided that I would just up the security when people commented. I haven't had anything since.

Hope this works better for you!

Stacy June 17, 2008 at 12:19 AM  

I think this was a good idea, and totally understand why you are doing this. Sorry you have had to deal with this situation. :(

Sandra June 17, 2008 at 7:27 AM  

Hi Bonnie, I'm so sorry you're having to go through this. You know I was away for a month and just got back so I had no idea what was going on, I tried to access your other blog and couldn't get in.

I'm glad you're still here though, we would miss you if you stopped blogging.

Huge hugs,
Sandra

iMother2.0 June 17, 2008 at 7:40 AM  

beautiful flower pic.

keeping your family blog private is so understandable...creepy peeps out there.

Larisochka June 17, 2008 at 8:52 AM  

Goodness gracious...a creepy comment! Your move makes TOTAL sense. I was wondering what happened and why I couldn't get on! Glad you're still here though.

Blueberry June 17, 2008 at 10:52 AM  

beautiful flowers!

so terrible that you had a scary comment! i often worry if creepy people are lurking around my blog. i haven't had any bad comments.... yet. sorry you had to go through that!

Maggie June 17, 2008 at 12:18 PM  

I think that your solution sounds like a great plan. In the end, you have to do what's right for you -- regardless of everyone else.

The flower shot is beautiful -- such great detail!

Anonymous June 18, 2008 at 3:29 AM  

Thanks for letting me know where to find you! So sorry that someone had to mess all this up for you.

mom2triplets04 July 1, 2008 at 1:51 PM  

Bonnie, I missed your postings. I was enjoying them when I had time to read them. thanks for including me in this one. Love your photos and recipes. I know what you mean about having a private sight. I have both. One for my family only where I put my layouts mostly of the kids and then I have my other blog where I write about things. I had some strange comments sent to me on my blog too. That's why I have my blog on comment approval only. Glad I found you again.

Unknown February 26, 2020 at 7:35 AM  

Did you know there is a 12 word sentence you can say to your crush... that will trigger deep feelings of love and impulsive attraction to you buried within his heart?

Because hidden in these 12 words is a "secret signal" that fuels a man's impulse to love, look after and guard you with all his heart...

12 Words That Fuel A Man's Desire Instinct

This impulse is so built-in to a man's genetics that it will make him try harder than ever before to to be the best lover he can be.

Matter-of-fact, fueling this powerful impulse is so essential to getting the best possible relationship with your man that the moment you send your man a "Secret Signal"...

...You'll instantly find him open his soul and heart for you in such a way he haven't experienced before and he will perceive you as the only woman in the universe who has ever truly fascinated him.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP