1.11.2008

After The Rain ...

It's been raining on and off for weeks ! Here's a few shots I got in the short "off" the other day !
~
This first one isn't my favorite shot but I am posting it because I want you to see how pretty these flowers are from far away ... most of my photos are so close up you can't appreciate the beauty of multiple flowers in one spot !
~





I don't know what sort of flower this is (below) or where it came from. It was on the ground. Must have blown from someone else's garden because I can't find anything similar anywhere in our yard ... or the next door neighbors yard either !


1 comments:

Terri McNamara January 17, 2008 at 7:34 PM  

Bonnie, this is the first time I have viewed your flower photos, they are beautiful, I really like the first photos in the 'After the Rain' series. Oh and the photo of you is lovely. Cheers Terri Mc

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP