12.15.2007

Laura's Rose

About a month ago, my friend Laura moved to another town. I went over to say goodbye the day she was leaving. On the way out to my car, I asked why she had decided not to take her big rose with her. She answered that the movers had forgotten to take it on the truck with her other plants and it was too big to fit in the back of her car. I offered to babysit it for her until they came back for a visit, at which time they would probably have more room in their car to take it back.
~
This week, it bloomed. Isn't it pretty ?

1 comments:

Killlashandra December 20, 2007 at 7:18 AM  

Very lovely. Yellow roses are quite beautiful. :) You were very lucky to get the whole thing and a good rememberance of your friend too.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP